Meet the Matches.
Purposefully and unapologetically small, we're craftspeople, focused on devices and chronic disease.
Things we've done
- Led commercial teams in launch strategy development and execution
- Worked directly with patients to dispense and counsel on medications
- Ran clinical trials and published results
- Led user research to understand unmet needs around devices
- Translated user inputs into actionable device requirements
- Facilitated cross functional decision making in device development programs
- Invented and patented new device concepts and features, often in highly constrained situations
- Dealt with fallout from improper device design with market, quality, and regulatory issues
- Gained leadership investment to advance device development programs
- Advocated with government agencies for transformational patient and HCP safety regulations
- Worked with technical and business leadership to create device architectures and life cycle strategies
- Worked with inside and outside legal counsel to manage issues related to IP and product liability