Small Medical Technology & Inventors
Matchstick ignites small business growth.
Up-and-coming medical technology firms are turning to Matchstick to help ignite their business growth. They're inspiring confidence in their prospective customers by leveraging Matchstick's marketing and training expertise to:
- Create branding with professional polish
- Develop a marketing roadmap for growth
- Build skills in areas critical for success
- Present their ideas for sale with impact
Now, more than ever, your small business needs to stand out from your competitors.
How Can Matchstick Help You?
When you engage Matchstick for consulting services, you get a tailor-fit solution to help solve your most pressing challenges. Our approach is practical and hands-on – no fancy theories or frameworks.
We help our small business clients grow by:
- Getting a foot-in-the door with big companies so that they can sell their big ideas
- Staying in front of their customers so that they are top-of-mind when the customer needs them
- Laying out a plan that will focus their marketing activities for maximum growth
- Distinguishing their business from others, and making a memorable impression with clients
- Creating a strong brand that effectively communicates their products, quality and personality to the world
Matchstick workshops apply proven creative thinking techniques to help you solve an immediate need. They are fun, productive and engaging. At the conclusion, we leave you with a clear plan of action and lots of new potential solutions.
Our clients think our workshops are great for:
- Developing the attention-getting name that their products or services deserve
- Speeding product adoption, by identifying and avoiding the pitfalls that keep customers from buying
- Beating the competition by walking in their shoes, and developing strategies from a new perspective
- Focusing their resources and avoiding distractions so that their businesses can profitably grow
Our skills building programs for small business offer practical, hands on, how-to tools. We avoid theory and concept, and offer you skills you use right away.
Small businesses count on our training tools to help them:
- Build their marketing skills twice-a-week, for 52 weeks, through our unique email training program
- Tap into the knowledge of some of the most successful medical device inventors, designers and marketers
- Speed product adoption, by identifying and avoiding the pitfalls that keep customers from buying
- Create innovative products and services, even without big-company resources
- Prepare their product concept for sale to a big company