Large Medical Technology & Pharmaceutical
Matchstick helps busy marketers achieve better results, faster.
Leading health care firms are turning to Matchstick to help their busy marketers deliver better results, faster. They’re leveraging Matchstick’s marketing and training expertise to:
- Achieve sales & marketing success
- Create really new solutions
- Build skills to achieve marketing excellence
- Fill in gaps on their marketing teams
Now, more than ever, your organization needs the best, most creative marketing to win in a competitive environment.
How Can Matchstick Help You?
When you engage Matchstick for consulting services, you get a tailor-fit solution to help solve your most pressing challenges. Our clients count on us to:
Support their marketing efforts
- Adding bandwidth to their strained marketing teams
- Developing, pressure-testing and refining marketing plans
- Crafting polished, differentiated value propositions and positioning
Strengthen their selling efforts
- Developing impactful sales presentations that move customers to act
- Developing and executing engaging sales training programs
Get more from their market research
Matchstick workshops apply proven creative thinking techniques to help you solve an immediate need. They are fun, productive and engaging. At the conclusion, we leave you with a clear plan of action and lots of new potential solutions.
Our clients think our workshops are great for:
- Developing the attention-getting name that their products or services deserve
- Launching new initiatives to get the team off on the right foot with high energy and visibility
- Speeding product adoption, by identifying and avoiding the pitfalls that keep customers from buying
- Beating the competition by walking in their shoes, and developing strategies from a new perspective
- Making tough decisions, by effectively navigating a path forward while keeping emotions at bay
Our marketing skills building programs provide Med Tech marketers with the specific development they need to be more effective in their roles.
Marketers and their managers count on our training programs to help them:
- Run shorter, more productive meetings, by learning and applying the Six Thinking Hats techniques developed by Edward de Bono
- Be more innovative and think more creatively by learning and applying the Lateral Thinking tools created by Edward de Bono
- Build their marketing skills twice-a-week, for 52 weeks, through our unique email training program
- Develop customized medical marketing skills like Product Development or Branding, with our live, one-day training class
For our live training classes, we take your specific situation into account, and tailor the content to meet your needs.