Ad Agencies & Creative Services
Matchstick helps Creative Agencies deliver deeper marketing value to their Med Tech clients.
Creative Services Agencies know that their clients have many choices when it comes to creative. That's why they are turning to Matchstick to help increase their total value and relevance. They're adding marketing expertise and creating differentiation by engaging Matchstick services to:
- Wow clients with facilitated ideation workshops
- Add value by offering additional services, like marketing plan development
- Improve their abilities to run effective client meetings
- Find new ways to increase the creativity in their engagements
You need a competitive edge to command attention in this market.
How Can Matchstick Help You?
When you engage Matchstick for consulting services, you get a tailor-fit solution that’s practical and on-point. As corporate marketers, we worked with many agencies, and can help you deliver what your clients want. Our creative services clients count on us to:
Help them sell their services more effectively by
- Developing moving sales presentations that resonate with corporate marketers
Help them support their clients’ marketing by
- Developing, pressure-testing and refining marketing plans
- Crafting polished, differentiated value propositions and positioning
- Staying in front of their customers so that they are top-of-mind when the customer needs them
Get more from marketing research by
Matchstick workshops apply proven creative thinking techniques to help you solve an immediate need. They are fun, productive and engaging. This is a great way for you to add value and get in on the ground floor of your client’s promotional planning strategy.
Our creative clients use our workshops to help their med tech marketers to:
- Beat the competition by walking in their shoes, and developing strategies from a new perspective
- Develop the attention-getting name that their products or services deserve
- Launch a new initiative that gets the team off on the right foot with high energy and visibility
- Build a promotional strategy that sets their brand apart
Our marketing skills building programs are designed to help you be more effective in your client interactions and add more value through more creative ideas.
Creative agencies say our training programs help them to:
- Run shorter, more productive meetings, by learning and applying the Six Thinking Hats techniques developed by Edward de Bono
- Sharpen their creative edge by learning the Lateral Thinking tools created by Edward de Bon and applying them to develop more really new ideas
- Engage their marketing clients more effectively by building their marketing skills twice-a-week, for 52 weeks, through our unique email training program
For our live training classes, we take your specific situation into account, and tailor the content to meet your needs.